• The role would involve working as a contributing team member of a Language Centre of Excellence in Accenture and involve in translation of original client documents/invoices/reports from and to English in domains viz. F&A, Insurance, Mortgage Procurement etc.
• Should be responsible for error free and “localized” translation
• Should review the first draft of the translation output generated by the translation software and do rigorous quality check to ensure highly accurate translation before delivering to client
• Need to help and share knowledge to facilitate robust and positive team spirit
• Should build and update process specific dictionaries/glossaries to facilitate standardized translation across and improve productivity of the team and self.
• Foreign Language Translators \Interpreters experience (Hard core Translation experience is mandatory min. for 2 years).
• should have exposure to client facing roles (preferred)
• Should have good project management and good communications skills.
• Candidate should have experience in Translating technical documents, User Manuals, Flow Diagrams, Business documents from foreign language to English and Vice Versa.
• The candidate should have a language certification from a recognized school\organization.
• Exposure to at least one Industry \ domain preferred (like Telecom, Media and E
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Agile/Change Organization Consultant
Federal - Integration Operations Analyst, Mid
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.