• Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements
- Minimum of 3 years SAP SD experience including at least two end to end implementation in SD module as well as roll out and support experience
- Good knowledge of integration aspects between FICO and MM module
- Hands on experience in implementation and support of SD
- Good SD experience working on SAP ECC 60 and supporting business team on core SD in order management, pricing, shipping, invoice
- Exposure to Pricing, Taxes, transportation and logistics execution and Sales information system
- Exposure to system enhancements, user exits and routines Mandatory SD Skills Quotation, Contracts, Sales Orders, Scheduling Agreements, Third Party Sales, Stock Transport Order, Pricing Taxes, Credit Management, Free Goods Processing, Material Determination, Invoicing
- Knowledge of Transition of project to Support Team
- Excellent Communication Skills in English
- Experience in documentations like BBP
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.