Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
As a Management Consulting professional, you design and implement transformational industry, functional and/or digital solutions to drive business value for our clients. Apply strategy, process, operational excellence and change management skills to help clients navigate shifting market demands, optimize their business and leverage their talent.
In light of growing business demand, Accenture has decided to strengthen its Management Consulting workforce in the Communications, Media and Technology (CMT) practice across Southeast Asia (Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia).
For this role, Accenture is looking to hire an experienced Management Consultant to be involved in the transformation agenda of key CMT clients across a range of area(s) – from Growth Strategies in new topics like 5G, Cloud or Analytics, over Digital and Customer Experience Transformation, Operational Improvement, or Corporate Functional Transformation like Finance.
- Utilize functional and industry knowledge to diagnose complex client issues and develop appropriate recommendations
- Design comprehensive new target businesses architectures, operating models and processes, and leverage digital capabilities to shape major transformation journeys
- Co-create strategic solutions at the intersection of technology, people, and business
- Develop implementation plans and leading teams to execute project deliverables to schedule, budget and performance goals
- Have some latitude in decision-making - Act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments
- Independently drive consulting engagements or new business opportunity pursuits, supported by senior leadership
- Manage smaller teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
- Closely follow the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals
- At least 4 years of industry or 3 years of prior consulting experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- MBA or Master’s degree is preferred
- Good academic skills
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Experience with Telecommunications/Software Platform/Media/High Tech operating models, business propositions, organisation structures and required enabling capabilities
- Experience working in a management consulting environment or in large multinational corporations from the above mentioned industries
- Work experience in an international environment (e.g. across multiple Asian markets) will be advantageous
- Experience with one or more of:
- 5G, IoT
- Digital Strategy & Transformation, Digital Platforms
- B2B(2C) Strategy
- Customer Experience Strategy & Transformation
- Business Growth, Go-to-Market Strategy
- Operations & Process Improvement
- Finance & Enterprise Performance Management
- Good EQ, outstanding interpersonal communications (written and oral) and client/stakeholder management skills
- Self-starter & disciplined
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Proven ability to integrate into and foster a team-oriented environment
- Comfortable working with digital solutions in an information systems/technology-driven environment
- Ability to think out of the box to develop innovative solutions
- Passionate about strategy and transformation of telecommunications and other CMT clients
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Industry X - GTM Lead
Posted more than 1 month ago
Technology Consulting Manager - Telecommunication industry
Posted more than 1 month ago
Operation Excellence Consultant (Location: Papua)
Posted more than 1 month ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.