Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
SAP professionals design, implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals. Maintain skills in SAP applications process design and configuration; SAP application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and SAP application technical architecture.
SAP-MDG professionals design, implement and deploy SAP MDG solutions for Material, Customer, Supplier or Finance Master data.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
- Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
- Designed or developed a Master Data Governance solution for Material, Customer, Supplier or Finance Master data.
- Designed a Data Governance Workflow on a SAP MDG environment.
- Set up the following configurations on SAP MDG for any data object:
- Data Models
- UI Models
- Data quality and search settings
- Change Request types
- Workflow tasks
- BRF/rule based workflows
- Data replication set up
- Aware of the possible enhancements on an SAP MDG system via ABAP development.
- Familiar with the MDG Hub and Co-deploy architectures.
- Aware on the integration of SAP MDG to other data management tools like SAP DS and IS.
- Experience on SAP Data migration is a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other relevant fields.
- 3 to 8 years’ experience in SAP MDG.
- End-to-end SAP MDG implementation experience.
- Master Data Governance business processes knowledge.
- Techno-functional consultant.
- Relevant SAP certification is a plus.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.