SAP MM Professionals are responsible for delivering large-scale, complex programs that marry processes with technology to help our clients achieve high performance. They design, implement and deploy SAP MM solutions to achieve defined business goals. Also, they maintain skills in SAP MM applications process design and configuration; SAP MM application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and SAP MM application technical architecture.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Supervising business diagnosis and planning activities
- Analyzing and assuring quality of the data collected
- Assisting in formulating the specific solutions to address prioritized gaps
- Supervising business architecture and process design activities
- Assisting in the development of capabilities and performance measurements/KPIs
- Supervising business architecture implementation activities
- Defining testing and implementation activities for architectures, capabilities and processes
- Developing and testing business processes, capabilities, and architectures
Professional Skill Requirements
- 3 – 6 years of experience in SAP MM module
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.