Accenture is a leading global professional services company,
providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive,
technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these
services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across
more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced
Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving
clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to
help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their
Accenture Interactive is the global digital agency of
Accenture and the largest digital agency network in the world, 5 years running.
We design, build and run the best customer experiences for our clients,
creating break-through digital products and services, that are experience-led,
insight-driven and powered by technology.
Advance your career in a fast-growing digital firm as we continue to dominate and disrupt the market. Solve problems that impact the lives of millions of consumers and help to transform the performance of leading brands. Grow alongside our global talent network. Join Accenture Interactive.
The Digital Project Manager (DPM) will be the primary point of contact to internal and client stakeholders for the execution of digital projects. The DPM is in charge of developing and maintaining the project plan and timeline, proactively updating stakeholders on project status and helping to identify and resolve issues as they arise to ensure the team and project stay on track. Also, the DPM will coordinate the work of the Business Analysis, Design and Development teams as well as other required third parties.
· Day-to-Day point of contact for project management (e.g., design, build, QA & deployment)
· Primary point of contact for any project escalations and communications
· Authority on current project status and next steps at any given time
· Ensure all necessary project documentation, information is available and successfully completed
· Actively participate and lead internal project team and client discussions and status meetings
· Provide proactive guidance and scenario planning based on established project management standards, targeted launch dates, and delivery process
· Lead and collaborate with business analysts, designers, developers etc.
· Identify any risks that could potentially impact timelines and determine viable solutions
· Central point of contact for miscellaneous digital related requests
· Responsible for ensuring the delivery of quality assets to the client
· Build and maintain stakeholder relationships
· Identify opportunities to improve the level of service quality
· Bachelor's degree
· Minimum 7 years working experience with at least 2 years of experience in project management
· Minimum 2 years of experience working in a client or customer-facing role
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite e.g., Project, Excel and PowerPoint
· Proficiency with Project Management tools e.g., Confluence, JIRA, Trello, Slack etc.
· Experience running end-end projects from
business requirements to post-production support
· Ability to adapt to the varied corporate cultures and organizational structures of our customers
· Exceptional track record of building relationships with client stakeholders
· Ability to work in process and deadline driven environments
· Ability to manage and prioritize multiple activities including adhoc/unplanned demands
· Ability to translate between technical and non-technical people
· Practical problem solving and strategic thinking skills
· Excellent English communication presentation skills, both oral and written
· Ability to work effectively with a global, virtual team
· High energy level, self-motivated, and demonstrates initiative
· Confident communicator, able to effectively manage senior client stakeholders and resolve escalations and concerns professionally, while keeping Accenture’s interests in view
will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an
area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training
programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills
faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training
conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The
sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an
unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA CA - San Francisco
Industry X - Software Engineering Advisory Consultant
Posted 1 day ago
USA GA - Atlanta
Federal - US Refugee Service Delivery Lead
Posted 1 day ago
USA CA - Sacramento
Digital Analytics Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.