Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
- Work closely with clients to identify, assess and solve complex business problem in the area of Customer Insights and Growth
- Analyze, report and develop actionable insights across various marketing channels and initiatives to maximize engagement and ROI
- Work with third party providers including media and marketing agencies to perform client analysis and deliver the solution
- Lead a small to medium sized team to achieve the desired business outcomes
Professional Skill Requirements
- 2-4 years of experience in performance marketing, specifically on e-commerce platforms
- Working experience in agencies or have supported performance marketing in any client organization
- Exposure and understanding of performance marketing, specifically on e-commerce and social media platform in Indonesia
- Exposure to Indonesia ecommerce data ecosystem including social media platform
- Able to coordinate well with the client and other third party providers (e.g. agencies, platforms) to optimize marketing and deliver the project
- Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues, and synthesize large amounts of information
- Able to act independently to determine methods and approach on new assignments
- Able to manage small to medium sized teams effectively
- Self-motivating, adaptable, able to prioritize and foster a team-oriented environment
- Enjoys working in an open and agile environment
- Excellent communication skills in English and Indonesian, both verbal and written
- Able to work from Jakarta
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 2 days ago
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.