- We are looking for outstanding individuals with minimum 3-8 years of consulting experience or 5-10+ years of experience in Human Resource Transformation and Talent Management related projects
- Having a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Industrial/Electrical/Physics/Chemical Engineering and MBA (HR/Organization Strategy) are preferable
- Having following domain knowledge:
- Business Process Re-engineering, HR and Talent Management Process Design (Talent Acquisition, Rewards, Payroll, Performance Management etc.), HR Policy Design and harmonization, outsourcing business model of key HR processes
- HR Operating Model, Organization Design, Groups Control/Governance, HR Operation/Shared Services, HR Service Delivery Model design and deployment
- Digital HR and HR Analytics
- Change Management
Professional Skill Requirements
- Flexibility: Working in diverse environments and operating models/governance structures. Working with global and domestic clients.
- Program/Project management: Leading sales and delivery cycle in a global client engagement model typical large scale HR transformations
- Business and Financial Acumen: Demonstrate strong understanding of operating and scaling a business, strong intellect coupled with proficient commercial instincts
- Communication, Relationship Building and Leadership Skills:
- Working with C-Suite executives
- Impressive executive demeanor
- Excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities.
- Integrity and credibility
- Team oriented and collaborative approach,
- Entrepreneurial instinct
- People development
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.