Job Location: Jakarta
Regional Description: Indonesia
Job Number: 00635652 00635652_en
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Resource Pool Management is the critical set of processes which helps to bridge the gap between the future forecast and the existing supply/demand situation of today by working with the business leaders to create and execute talent supply plans
Proactively identify and address supply/demand imbalances considering all sourcing channels and ensure that demand assigned is filled. Create supply/demand plans for the resource pool and executes/monitors supply/demand management and scheduling processes.. Optimize key supply/demand and productivity metrics (e.g. overdue demand, availability, chargeability). May also design, build and communicate HR programs, processes, practices, roles and technology requirements
• Anticipate and address skills shortages, excess capacity and supply/demand imbalances before there is a negative impact to business
• Understand the talent supply landscape of the resource pool and underlying implications for the workforce and pyramid mix
• Understand short term and long term business expansion plans and build them into the supply plans for the resource pools – this includes outputs of Capacity Planning, Talent Planning, and/or Skills Planning.
• Collaborate with the forecasting lead and fulfilment channels to provide talent supply solutions meeting current and future demand
• Create a Resource Pool supply/demand plan / fulfillment plan to meet business needs in collaboration with Forecasters, Fulfillment Channel contacts, Talent Fulfillment Specialists and TSC Leadership
• Use the Resource Pool Supply/Demand Workbench to support the above activities, and ensure that it represents latest thing re: the near term supply/demand outlook.
• Work closely with the Resource Pool's Business Leader(s) in the creation of the forecasts/plans and to gain final approval
• Manage Resource Pool & Related Scheduling Functions
• Have overall accountability for demand fulfillment for all the roles assigned to their resource pool
• Increase skills specialization of our people through repeat assignments and targeted training to meet demands of our business
• Own all metrics related to people productivity and utilization including current and forecast chargeability
• Supervise Talent Fulfillment Specialists for their resource pools - providing guidance and direction to schedulers on day to day demand management and the sourcing channel to be used
• Serve as escalation point for staffing issues
• Ensure accuracy of data captured in scheduling tools
• Manage recruitment and performance management of team members. Responsible for the career development of team members (training, supervision, evaluation) In addition to the above mentioned responsibilities – Talent Supply Demand Practitioners aligned to the CoE will work to define standard processes, best practices, tools, training, and technology requirements to better enable the activities outlined above
• Post Graduate/ Graduate degree
• Experience of managing teams to achieve desired objective
• Experience of delivering HR services to internal/ external clients
• Good communication, negotiation and people management skills
• Experience of scheduling resources on assignments and balancing supply/ demand for resource pools
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Diversity and Corporate Citizenship
At Accenture, we take the widest possible view of inclusion and diversity, going beyond gender, race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression to create a work environment that welcomes all forms of backgrounds and differences. Accenture prides itself in being a good Corporate Citizen. We place Corporate Citizenship at the heart of our business and use our skills to create shared value with our stakeholders. We do this in a variety of ways, such as helping communities to build sustainable livelihoods, improving processes at not-for-profit organizations, or working to understand and reduce our own environmental footprint.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.