Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Resources Operating Group work with key industry players in the Energy, Natural Resources, Chemicals and Utilities sectors to develop innovative strategies, improve operations and reduce risk while offering solutions that span the entire energy value chain across ASEAN.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Finance & Enterprise Performance professionals support clients in developing finance organization, corporate financial strategies and capabilities, finance operations and reporting, strategies and development of new business insight and performance management capabilities, allowing them to achieve long-term growth.
- Support project teams engaged in the delivery of a wide range of Digital Finance and Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) initiatives. Experience including significant project management as well as business, practice, and people development within the Finance & Enterprise performance area.
- Extensive working knowledge and expertise in data supply chain, analytics, forecasting, and Finance technologies (process, planning analytics, core Financial).
- Working knowledge in data supply chain, Finance technologies, process automation.
- ERP technology understanding (SAP / Oracle)
- Experience with planning & reporting technologies, Hyperion, BPC, Anaplan, OBIEE, Tableau, Fusion, GBS/IOM, ZBB, etc.
- Experience doing financial planning modelling for asset heavy industry including strategic planning, top-down/bottom-up matching, rolling forecasts, cash flows, budget cascade, etc.
- Support development of the Finance & Accounting practice by driving initiatives around market research, Accenture Points-of-View, capability development, thought capital, knowledge management, etc.
- Experience in the finance function, operating model development, and supporting organization structures, and process best practices.
- Develops Digital Finance strategies by assessing a client’s business challenges/needs/gaps, diagnosing the root problems and recommending an approach leveraging Accenture assets.
- Develops and maintains contact with C-level clients, organizes and leads proposal pursuit teams, participating and leading all aspects of the proposal development process. Ability to interact with and build relationships with CFO.
- Manage engagement risk, project economics including planning and budgeting, manage account receivables, define deliverable content, ensure buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client.
- Manage teams of diverse backgrounds, skill sets and technical/functional knowledge. Encourages creative and innovative thinking from team members while helping them to bring their ideas and career plans to fruition. Works across the global CFO & Enterprise Value practice to share lessons learned and best practices.
- Ability to architect enterprise transformations with the CFO as the architect of business value.
- Refine and optimize the CFO's ability to organize and analyze financial, operational and external information to create substantial shareholder value.
- Create strategies and blueprints that define the finance operating model, process automation plan, and analytic insights engine supporting the broader organization’s future vision.
- Articulate the value proposition and business case for digital finance solutions.
- Understanding of advancements in technology and innovations which are happening across digital, analytics, the CFO ecosystem and broader marketplace.