- Support project teams engaged in the delivery of a wide range of Digital Finance and Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) initiatives. Experience including significant project management as well as business, practice, and people development within the Finance & Enterprise performance area.
- Extensive working knowledge and expertise in data supply chain, analytics, forecasting, and Finance technologies (process, planning analytics, core Financial).
- Working knowledge in data supply chain, Finance technologies, process automation.
- ERP technology understanding (SAP / Oracle)
- Experience with planning & reporting technologies, Hyperion, BPC, Anaplan, OBIEE, Tableau, Fusion, GBS/IOM, ZBB, etc.
- Experience doing financial planning modelling for asset heavy industry including strategic planning, top-down/bottom-up matching, rolling forecasts, cash flows, budget cascade, etc.
- Support development of the Finance & Accounting practice by driving initiatives around market research, Accenture Points-of-View, capability development, thought capital, knowledge management, etc.
- Experience in the finance function, operating model development, and supporting organization structures, and process best practices.
- Develops Digital Finance strategies by assessing a client’s business challenges/needs/gaps, diagnosing the root problems and recommending an approach leveraging Accenture assets.
- Develops and maintains contact with C-level clients, organizes and leads proposal pursuit teams, participating and leading all aspects of the proposal development process. Ability to interact with and build relationships with CFO.
- Manage engagement risk, project economics including planning and budgeting, manage account receivables, define deliverable content, ensure buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client.
- Manage teams of diverse backgrounds, skill sets and technical/functional knowledge. Encourages creative and innovative thinking from team members while helping them to bring their ideas and career plans to fruition. Works across the global CFO & Enterprise Value practice to share lessons learned and best practices.
- Ability to architect enterprise transformations with the CFO as the architect of business value.
- Refine and optimize the CFO's ability to organize and analyze financial, operational and external information to create substantial shareholder value.
- Create strategies and blueprints that define the finance operating model, process automation plan, and analytic insights engine supporting the broader organization’s future vision.
- Articulate the value proposition and business case for digital finance solutions.
- Understanding of advancements in technology and innovations which are happening across digital, analytics, the CFO ecosystem and broader marketplace.
- 6+ years of strong experience in Finance Strategy, Finance Processes and Operations and Enterprise Performance Management for Managers (preferably in Consulting)
- Process improvement experience with a practical and ‘can do’ attitude to lead projects by example, coaching and mentoring your team
- Able to travel within region as applicable
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Engineering Team Consultant
USA GA - Atlanta
AD9 Workday Data Certified Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.