- 2-4 years of experience in SAP ABAP/4 Programming with SAP development tools.
- Team leadership experience within a consulting environment.
- Experience in Dialog Programming, Smart Forms, SAP Script, User Exits, ABAP/4 Dictionary, Business ADD INS (BADI'S), Data Interfaces (RFC, ALE, ALV, IDOCS, BDC, BAPI, BDT, LSMW).
Experience in SQL Trace, SAP Run time analysis, Debugging, ABAP Query, Info Sets.
- Experience with report development, performance tuning, modification and support of SAP customized and standard programming.
- Good understanding and customization of SAP business processes in Sales, Service, and Financials.
- Good Knowledge on SAP Tables, Fields, Domains and on creating Search Helps.
- Database: Oracle 9i / 10g.
- Bachelor's Degree is required.
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Able to work independently.
- Result oriented.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Strong sense of ownership and commitment.
- Able to manage multiple tasks and priorities.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Diversity and Corporate Citizenship
At Accenture, we take the widest possible view of inclusion and diversity, going beyond gender, race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression to create a work environment that welcomes all forms of backgrounds and differences. Accenture prides itself in being a good Corporate Citizen. We place Corporate Citizenship at the heart of our business and use our skills to create shared value with our stakeholders. We do this in a variety of ways, such as helping communities to build sustainable livelihoods, improving processes at not-for-profit organizations, or working to understand and reduce our own environmental footprint.