Accenture Advanced Technology center is looking for technology enthusiasts ready for a challenging IT career.
You could have the great opportunity to help clients develop applications with a cloud-first, digital-first mindset, generate the next wave of innovative technology in our state-of-the-art Accenture Labs, and provide end-to-end service and project delivery across all our Accenture Delivery Center engagements using rapid development principles such as Agile and DevOps to make software faster, flexible and more liquid.
What will you do?
• Design (functional and technical), develop, test, document, and deploy high-quality business solutions on the MuleSoft platform
• Support UAT for the integrations
• Define and run reporting to validate configuration consistency
• Ensure system availability and system monitoring
• Monitoring and communication of scheduled events (maintenance, updates, major incidents, etc.)
• Interface and logs monitoring and reaction on issues
• Provide ongoing technical support for existing customization and configurations being used on the MuleSoft platform
• Experience and understanding of common software development methods, tools, concepts (DevOps)
What do we expect?
• 3 years of experience with MuleSoft platform or additional knowledge in other platforms mainly in webMethods or Pega systems (Oracle Weblogic/Service Bus, Tibco, WSO2 is welcomed)
• Knowledge of PL/SQL and Data Modeling principle
• Experience with SOAP and REST
• Familiar with agile methodology
• Basic knowledge of process architecture (BPM)
• Knowledge of XML (XSD, XSLT XQuery, XPATH) and UML – Design
• Good analytical and creative problem-solving skills
• Can do attitude
• English language on B2+
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA TX - Irving
Advanced Application Engineer Olympus Program - 3822943
Posted 1 day ago
USA NC - Charlotte
Application Monitoring Expert - 3827936
Posted 3 days ago
USA TX - Irving
Test Automation Engineer - 3822888
Posted 4 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.