If you are a Power BI developer, Accenture invites you to collaborate in an agile team of peers developing cloud-based analytics platform integrating data from broad number of systems to enable next-gen client analytical requirements and applying advanced visualization techniques. Looking for a team member with a deep technical knowledge to cooperate with the broader data team (developers, testers, business analysts).
Scope of the position
- You will work on a large-scale data transformation program of a large European retailer with the goal to establish a scalable, efficient, and future-proof data & analytics platform
- This is a unique opportunity as the program is set-up to completely rethink reporting and analytics with Cloud technology
- You will develop new capabilities beyond static reports and spreadsheets focused to Power BI
- You will engineer device agnostic applications that solve specific business problems for desk bound users to mobile field workers
- The teams are mixed with subject matter and technical experts from the customer and Accenture colleagues
What we offer for you
You can be part of a highly motivated team with a lot of know-how and team spirit in which you can fully develop your creative ideas.
- Work with the latest, leading-edge technologies
- Flexible working time, home working is allowed
- Opportunity to work also from our modern office in Budapest
- Constant career development with personalized internal mentorship
- Access to a whole set of learning materials, platforms and internal trainings
- Competitive and attractive base salary and compensation package
- Wide range of benefits included cafeteria, private health insurance package, life insurance, AYCM sport card, paid trainings and certifications, attractive referral bonus, employee assistance services, family-oriented benefits