If you are a cloud data engineer, Accenture invites you to collaborate in an agile team of peers developing cloud-based analytics platform integrating data from broad number of systems to enable next-gen client analytical requirements. Looking for a team member with a deep technical knowledge to cooperate with the broader data team (developers, testers, business analysts).
About the role
- You will work on a large-scale data transformation program of a large European retailer with the goal to establish a scalable, efficient, and future-proof data & analytics platform
- You will directly work on the platform based on Google Big Query to integrate new data sources and model the data up to the serving layer
- The teams are mixed with subject matter and technical experts from the customer and Accenture colleagues
- This is a unique opportunity as the program is set-up to completely rethink reporting and analytics with Cloud technology
What we offer
Accenture is a leading Google Cloud Premier Partner globally. You can be part of a highly motivated team with a lot of know-how and team spirit in which you can fully develop your creative ideas.
- Work with the latest, leading-edge technologies
- Flexible working time, home working is allowed
- Opportunity to work also from our modern office in Budapest
- Constant career development with personalized internal mentorship
- Access to a whole set of learning materials, platforms and internal trainings
- Wide range of benefits included cafeteria, private health insurance package, life insurance, AYCM sport card, paid trainings and certifications, attractive internal referral bonus, family-oriented benefits