About Accenture Industry X
A new area within Accenture Hungary is Industry X, an advanced, digitally-enabled planning and investment approach for manufacturing and asset-intensive industries. In your role within the Industry X team, you’ll help clients take advantage of significant market opportunities as digital technology moves across industries.
Learn more about Accenture Industry X:
Your role in a nutshell:
As part of the simulation team, you will create a digital derivation of the pallet picking area including all relevant workflows and processes with the aim to complement project and operational activities currently underway by using the digital model as a test environment capable of evaluating the challenges of higher production rates and the potential of technological- and process- alternatives.
What you will do:
- Simulate the area that considers the material preparation / consolidation before delivery/outbound.
- Generate a realistic image of the adapted logistics processes in the affected areas .
- Demonstrate the resilience of the newly developed logistics concept.
- Identificate bottlenecks and potential for improvement.
- Carrying out and implementing planned optimizations with the help of series of experiments. Determinate the required resources for different load scenarios.