We are working in the domain of Manufacturing Execution Systems, which means that the solutions we are working on are directly impacting how factories around the world are managing their manufacturing processes.
Our team is responsible for the end-to-end MES project implementations, which include both solution analysis (assessment, requirements, process design, solution design) and solution implementation (configuration, development, testing).
We are looking for an ambitious and self-motivated person to join our team willing to learn new technologies and help our industrial customers to realize substantial improvements in their business. A combination of people skills, technical ability, and an eagerness to learn are needed. As the field evolves fast, the job changes frequently and requires a fast-thinking individual
As a Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Handling and resolving incidents related to MES Applications, Application Environments, and related components (e.g. interfaces, tools, etc.)
- Receiving incidents from Client (e.g. Service Desk, key user, or other nominated Client personnel), taking action on incident, including written acknowledgment, and performing initial assessment
- Performing a brief analysis and deciding if the incident can be resolved by the Supplier, or if it must be forwarded to a different support team
- Communicating with end users and IT functions to ensure transparency in overall ticket resolution
- Perform Monitoring of MES systems, interfaces, and related components