We are working in the domain of Manufacturing Execution Systems, which means that the solutions we are working on are directly impacting how factories around the world are managing their manufacturing processes.
Our team is responsible for the end-to-end MES project implementations, which include both solution analysis (assessment, requirements, process design, solution design) and solution implementation (configuration, development, testing).
We are looking for an ambitious and self-motivated person to join our team willing to learn new technologies and help our industrial customers to realize substantial improvements in their business.
As a Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) Developer, you will be part of our MOM Delivery team and your role will be to implement and support VB.NET based software solution being part of the run and maintain team.
A combination of people skills, technical ability and an eagerness to learn are needed. As the field evolves fast, the job changes frequently and requires a fast-thinking individual.
- Practical experience in software development using VB.NET, C#, ASP.NET, or Java(willing to work in VB.NET)
- +2 years experience developing database-driven websites/applications
- Technical/Functional experience in MES or other manufacturing-related software
- Experience working in a Windows Server/IIS environment
- Basic understanding of database structures (Oracle, SQL)
- Confident English knowledge
- Good analytical & troubleshooting skills
Nice to have:
- Previous project experience involving Development, Configuration, and Implementation for different manufacturing industries is considered a plus
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and compensation package paid overtime and private health insurance
- Cafeteria – Budget for benefits based on your choice
- Family-oriented benefits
- Flexible working arrangements (Flex-work, Home Office)
- Access to global internal training programs and external courses in a wide range of topics (including language courses)
- Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Company shares on discount price
- AYCM card