1108: Service Hive - Content Development (Life Sciences)
As part of this team, you’ll play a key role in helping Accenture to support content development and execution strategy for priority issue-based campaigns and select LS Eminence Program activities. An understanding of the Life Sciences Industry and how Accenture and our clients harness Life Sciences innovations to propel business growth is essential. This role requires building strong relationships within the M+C Life Sciences Core Team, but also other marketing Teams within Accenture Public Service and Health to develop and execute content in line with the annual marketing plans that support Life Sciences business goals. It requires a strategic thinker with strong skills in messaging and content creation and experience communicating effectively to targeted audiences and channels.
You’ll work with a diverse team of innovative marketing and content experts who focus on the following areas: global brand management, global events, and sponsorships; campaign and digital marketing; Account-based marketing, client-centric marketing/ Markets, and Relationship Marketing for the prioritized campaign and account activation; across SIF (Strategy Industry Functions (SIF) function, service line to ensure a One Accenture approach, people engagement and market marketing campaigns.
The person supporting Accenture Life Sciences Core Team will work in specific with the HIVE Lead, the I HIVE Content Execution, the Life Sciences M+C Lead, the Content Lead, and the Eminence Program Lead.
The key areas of focus for this position are:
Content Development and Campaigns
- Activated through the new HIVE model, help develop and create internal and external content and related assets (e.g., infographics, ppt. presentations, and social cards) for other LS and/or amplify content via aligned to LS+PS and Health channels, as well as shaping messages designed to uniquely position Accenture Life Sciences.
- Drive internal and external marketing content and campaigns to key audiences.
- Partner with the campaign marketing team to ensure a robust plan is in place and executed.
- Develop joint campaign KPIs with the campaign team and track content performance.
- Support multichannel activities for key programs.
- Help engage Markets and Relationship Marketing on activation prioritization.
- Ensure that the Life Sciences marketing plan is aligned with the annual business strategy and other key global marketing campaign objectives.
- Work with client ABMs and Relationship Marketing as well as Eminence Program Lead to build a portfolio of client credentials.
- Client experience / CRM interlock for LS-originated campaigns:
- Meet/discuss amplification of campaigns
- Ensure opt-ins are updated in the M+C plan
- Track/report progress
- Develop/execute activation plans and develop all materials for all campaigns LS has opted in to (child/as is, etc.).
- Help the HIVE Lead to manage the global marketing relationship with Life Sciences and execute against the marketing strategy while orchestrating resources from Accenture and Life Sciences.
- Support the eminence lead on the client story creation
- Collaborate with Content Development HIVES from other business units (Public Service and Health) to develop scalable and repeatable go-to-market content plans and programs.
- Work with industry and geographic marketing teams, to establish highly effective industry- and geography-based marketing strategies.
- Drive relevant programs and communications activities based on hot topics and creative relevant slices of content for the various areas of our business.
- Oversee messaging on all channels to maintain precision, high quality, and consistency.
- Bring event team leadership and content management skills to drive our large, high-profile events, such as the Life Sciences Summit and other high-stakes events.
- Balance strategic thinking and planning with the ability to provide program execution across core content areas and asset development.
- Ensure execution of tactics and logistics.
- Create and drive a robust social media program and calendar of content for ongoing awareness
- Collaborate with Accenture Digital Team in developing Life Sciences leader-led social.
- Proactively seek new and innovative ways to share our stories to keep current with social trends
- Analyze results to gain insights and improve our overall digital marketing program.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in marketing & communications or related.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in marketing and communications, preferably with some experience in the Life Sciences / Pharmaceutical Industry; experience in applying marketing concepts; branding and message development skills. Industry marketing experience within Public Sector and Health is a plus.
- Experience managing joint marketing programs and plans with a partner company and/or experience with demonstrated ability to design, implement and measure multi-faceted marketing plans and programs.
- Strong written and oral communication skills. The ability to present, write and communicate ideas clearly and persuasively at all levels to multiple audiences.
- Strong organization, project, program, and content development skills, with a demonstrated ability to meet milestones and communicate status on concurrent projects.
- Ability to think strategically while implementing tactically, balancing longer-term goals with current capacity and demands.
- Go-getter, with the ability to ingest information and make decisive and informed decisions in a timely manner. Experience gaining team consensus and driving deliverables.
- Proven ability to collaborate and influence cross-functional teams.
- Proven ability to provide deep and original thinking about complex issues and make them easily understood by a broad audience.
- Excellent Digital, social media, and PowerPoint skills.
- Bold creativity and a passion for new Life Sciences trends and the future.
- Strong teaming and collaboration skills.
- Personal flexibility to work virtually, sometimes in the office. Willingness to participate in virtual meetings outside of regular business hours to accommodate other time zone.