Accenture Advanced Technology Center (ATC) provides a broad range of information technology enterprise solutions and customizable products to the largest companies in the world. Accenture ATC customers include telecommunications providers, utilities companies, financial institutions, healthcare, and consumer goods suppliers. We specialize in Digital, Cloud and Security services by employing as modern DevOps and Agile methodology, so well-proven classic delivery and automation.
Accenture values work-life balance and recognizes the need for flexibility. We offer a wide range market-relevant training programs and certification paths to help you manage the demands of your career growth. With us, you will have the possibility to learn from the best IT experts on the market, work in a culturally diverse, international environment and specialize in top-leading technologies.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
Client is responsible for the Structure, operation and support of the Citrix server landscapes Incl. of application provision for banks and other customers and him itself (2500 servers and approx. 50,000 users). This includes product support in the banking environment for various standard and banking applications, an intranet content management system. Client operates and maintains printers and print servers for customers.
- Administration of the technical print service infrastructure including queues
- Management of the system services responsible for the print queues
- 1st and 2nd level support of Terminal server environment (XenApp) & Print solution
- Software update & reporting
- Incident, problem, Release & change management
- Processing of incidents by establishing of solutions
- Acceptance and processing of tickets for the environments and applications
- Implementation of changes and maintenance work
- Acceptance and processing automatically generated tickets from monitoring
- Backup and restore of the print server
- Capacity & Performance management
- Service Request including setup / change / delete printer queue, print drivers
- Virus protection – online (as per access) & offline (daily scan); regular distribution of updated virus signatures
- Other security controls – desktop firewall, disk encryption, interface control, controlled App execution
- Provider management & control
- Application management (especially interfaces to Citrix environment)
- Creation and maintenance of the operating manuals as well as the operations management documentation (operations management manual, technical emergency manual)
- The services to be provided to clients are provided within the service time Monday to Friday 7:00 to 20:00:00 CET (morning and late shift) + on-call (for deployment changes and critical incidents)
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Administration of Microsoft and Citrix Terminal and Print servers (Xen App server, Citrix Receiver, Citrix Database, Storefront, Provisioning Service)
- Good knowledge and administration of Windows Server (2012R2, 2016, 2019)
- Administration of VMware virtualization
- In-depth knowledge of print server technologies (e.g. Citrix Universal Printer Driver, SecurePrint)
- Knowledge of compliance, regulations and general and security requirements in the banking environment
WHAT WE OFFER
- Cafeteria - Budget for benefits based on your choice
- Refer-a-Friend - get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Flexible working arrangements (Flex-work, Teleworking)
- Wide range of leading-edge trainings (including language courses)
- AYCM card
- Family-oriented benefits
- Competitive compensation package, paid overtime, and insurance
- Company shares on discount price
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.