Vulnerability Management Senior Engineer
Accenture Advanced Technology Center (ATC) provides a broad range of information technology enterprise solutions and customizable products to the largest companies in the world. Accenture ATC customers include telecommunications providers, utilities companies, financial institutions, healthcare, and consumer goods suppliers. We specialize in Digital, Cloud and Security services by employing as modern DevOps and Agile methodology, so well-proven classic delivery and automation.
Accenture values work-life balance and recognizes the need for flexibility. We offer a wide range of market-relevant training programs and certification paths to help you manage the demands of your career growth. With us, you will have the possibility to learn from the best IT experts on the market, work in a culturally diverse, international environment and specialize in top-leading technologies.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Attending meetings and workshops with the client to understand requirements, challenges, and risks.
- Developing technology solution in cooperation with various technology teams using existing industry standards and best practices.
- Design and build Security Operation Centre including security tools like SIEM, EDR, SOAR, UEBA and their integration into various response and action platforms.
- Creating design and support documentation for the delivered services with adherence to client’s processes and procedures.
- Execute security risk and advisory services within clients’ security operational environment. It includes risk assessments, security compliance, incident response preparedness, vulnerability advisory services, and cloud security access broker services.
- Perform technical threat/risk and vulnerability assessments, define customized vulnerability notifications and other advisories to the clients and support operational teams in various vulnerability remediations and risk management activities.
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Have 5+ years of practical experience with IT Security products and services,
- Have a strong knowledge of encryption, tunneling protocols and networking in general.
- Understand application protocols in context of OSI network layers and content inspection (Load-balancing, WAF, IPS, IDS, etc.)
- Understand baseline security requirements and platform hardening principles, security principles, techniques, and technologies.
- Having a good knowledge and experience with scripting or software development is a plus.
- Flexibility for international business trips to attend client meetings or workshops or perform remote site installation and configuration.
- Have good verbal communication skills (English) in both technical and non-technical communications. German language is a plus.
- Have good experience creating design documents (HLD, LLD) diagrams (Visio) and presentations (PPT)
- Have good analytical mindset for problem solving under stress and time pressure.
Cafeteria – Budget for benefits based on your choice
Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
Flexible working arrangements (Flex-work, Telework)
Wide range of leading-edge trainings (including language courses)
Family oriented benefits
Competitive compensation package, paid overtime and insurance
Company shares on discount price
Employee assistance program (psychologist support, legal or financial advice