If you are an experienced SAP Consultant and you want to extend your expertise, we invite you to join Accenture Technology to work as part of a worldwide team of experts.
What we offer
- Participation in full-cycle and diverse international projects
- Chance to leading-edge functional and technical trainings
- Constant career growth and development, internal mentorship
- Opportunity to work as a specialist or manager/team lead
- Modern work environment with supportive colleagues
- Flexible working place (home working is allowed)
- Wide range of benefits included cafeteria, health insurance package,
sport card, internal referral bonus, family oriented benefits, company shares
- Implement new or maintain existing business solutions specialized in a SAP module
- Propose, configure and test business solutions according to requirements
- Provide functional expertise, guidance, and instruction on SAP processes to the client
- Keep close communication with clients and development teams
Who we're searching for
- Experience in one (or more) of the following SAP modules: SD, FI, CO, WM, MM, EWM, PP, BW
- Skilled in implementation, customization/ maintenance of a module
- Problem solving skills, proactive, creative and can-do attitude
- Advanced English knowledge (German is an advantage)
- Proven knowledge/experience with S/4HANA is an advantage
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.