A new area within Accenture Hungary is Industry X, an advanced, digitally-enabled planning and investment approach for manufacturing and asset-intensive industries. In your role within the Industry X team, you’ll help clients take advantage of significant market opportunities as digital technology moves across industries. You’ll help them transform their product, manufacturing and product related service value chains.
As part of Accenture, you’ll benefit from tailored career management and specialist skills that will fuel your ambitions in the Industry X space. Join the digital industrial revolution!
What will be your responsibility:
Create World Class XR Experiences
- Help establish and understand the visual intent of a project’s art style and translate it into intuitive, high-level art
- Create efficient 3D art for AR and VR
- Be a conduit of honest and constructive feedback both up and down the chain
- Maintain a good general knowledge of the product’s design to facilitate communication and enable early identification of issues
- Undertake research and information gathering prior to the commencement of a new task
- Flexible, proactive, self-starter with a positive attitude (rain or shine)
- Organized, informed, creative
- Blender (preferred) or 3Ds Max, Maya, Cinema4D, Modo
- Experience with large team content pipelines
- Fluent in English (written and oral)
- Concept and illustration experience
- Unreal 4 game engine experience
- Character model creation
- PBR, Photogrammetry, MoCap
What we offer:
- Cafeteria – Budget for benefits based on your choice
- Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Flexible working arrangements (Flex-work, Telework)
- Wide range of leading-edge trainings (including language courses)
- AYCM card
- Family oriented benefits
- Competitive compensation package, paid overtime and insurance
- Company shares on discount price
- Employee assistance program (psychologist support, legal or financial advice)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.