Accenture Advanced Technology center is looking for technology enthusiasts ready for a challenging IT career and focus on infrastructure services, application development, systems administration work, and software maintenance providing practical programming and technology implementation for business.
The Project Management Officer (PMO) is a professional able to support projects and programs independently, acts as a right hand of project manager / delivery manager. The activities of the PMO are centralized around resource and work planning & control, budget management, change management and product quality control.
PM Officers do help the project manager to administer and operate within different project management areas and sometimes they manage PMO junior people to deliver scheduled and on demand PMO services in time, scope and budget agreed with client.
This path could lead you to Project Manager or PMO Lead role.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Report generation following a predefined script as well as preparation of custom reports for project needs
- Help with implementation of Accenture standard project management methodology
- MS Project workplan management support; keeping track of plans, budget, quality standards, deliverables, and dependencies
- Project metrics reporting and project finance management
- Facilitation of internal and external meetings
- Monitoring of relations between project areas and active improvement submission
- Leading co-workers or a small team of junior project support specialists (program control services members)
- Organizing project resource management