Accenture Advanced Technology Center is looking for technology enthousiasts ready for a challenging career. Be an SAP FI/CO Consultant in our team, who is responsible for SAP implementations & rollout projects or SAP support & maintenance projects.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
• Implement new or maintain existing business solution in SAP FI/CO module based on user requirements analysis
• Propose, develop or configure, document and test business solutions in SAP application module according to the functional and technical requirements
• Provide functional expertise, guidance, and instruction on SAP processes to the client
• Provide innovations on existing client’s business processes from functional and technical perspective
• Close communication with development team
• Close communication with clients, build good relationships
WHAT WE OFFER
• Competitive compensation package, paid overtime and insurance
• A wide range of benefits included cafeteria, health insurance package, sport card, internal referral bonus, family oriented benefits, company shares
• Work with the latest technologies, participation in international projects
• Access to a whole set of learning platforms, continuous learning opportunity
• Modern work environment with helpful colleagues
• Flexible working place (home office is allowed)
• Great company culture and company values
• Work-life balance, company cultural events
• Extensive work experience in SAP FI/CO module
• Skilled in implementation, customization and maintenance of SAP FI/CO module
• Advanced English (German knowledge is an advantage)
• Problem solving skills, pro-active, creativity and can-do attitude
• Willing to travel and stay on-site is an advantage
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.