If you are an experienced Microsoft D365 developer and you want to extend your expertise, we invite you to join Accenture Technology to work as part of a worldwide team of experts on this area.
We have several market-leading project opportunities, and we provide professional development for mediors and experienced developers through more career paths. As a D365 developer you can work with leading-edge technologies and participate in different kinds of projects from various segments of the market.
What we offer
- Work with the latest Microsoft technologies
- Participation in large and diverse international projects
- Chance to training for Power Platform, Azure Cloud Services
- Access to a whole set of learning platforms, internal mentorship
- Attractive compensation package, overtime paid and vacation
- Wide range of benefits included cafeteria, private health insurance package, life insurance, employee sport card, attractive internal referral bonus, family-oriented benefits, company shares
- Modern work environment with supportive colleagues
- Flexible working time, home working is allowed
Scope of the role
- Architect Dynamics 365 CE solutions for various industries
- Formulate project solution designs utilizing industry and product knowledge
- Cooperate and communicate with client/client teams to follow up on business requirements
- Responsible for functional & technical development phases of Dynamics 365 CE implementations, upgrades, enhancements & integrations with other applications, as well as all other supporting tasks