We are looking for technology enthusiasts ready for a challenging IT career and focus on application development, systems administration work, and software maintenance.
As a Dynamics 365 developer you will work with leading edge technologies and participate on interesting projects for clients from various segments of market (Banking, Insurance, Retail, etc.)
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Architect Dynamics 365 CE solutions for various industries
- Formulate project solution designs utilizing industry and product knowledge
- Responsible for functional & technical development phases of Dynamics
365 CE implementations, upgrades, enhancements & integrations with
other applications, as well as all other supporting tasks
- Cooperate and communicate with client / client teams
to follow up on business requirements
WHAT WE OFFER
- Participation in large and diverse international projects
- Powerful work environment, working with people of many nationalities
- Wide range of leading-edge trainings (including language courses)
- Access to a whole set of learning platforms and internal courses
- Competitive compensation package, paid overtime and insurance
- A wide range of benefits included cafeteria, health insurance package,
sport card, internal referral bonus, family oriented benefits, company shares
- Flexible working place (home office is allowed)
- Work-life balance, company cultural events
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Experience and understanding of MS D365 CE capabilities and architecture
- Technical background with the knowledge of C# and .Net, design principles
- Advanced English language knowledge
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.