If you are an experienced Microsoft D365 developer and you want to extend your expertise, we invite you to join Accenture Technology to work as part of a worldwide team of experts on this area. We have several market-leading project opportunities, and we provide professional development for mediors and experienced developers through more career paths.
What we offer
- Work with the latest Microsoft technologies
- Participation in large and diverse international projects
- Chance to training for Power Platform, Azure Cloud Services
- Access to a whole set of learning platforms, internal mentorship
- Attractive compensation package, overtime paid and vacation
- Wide range of benefits included cafeteria, private health insurance package, life insurance, employee sport card, attractive internal referral bonus, family-oriented benefits, company shares
- Modern work environment with supportive colleagues
- Flexible working time, home working is allowed
- Architect Dynamics 365 CE solutions for various industries
- Formulate project solution designs utilizing industry and product knowledge
- Cooperate and communicate with client/client teams to follow up on business requirements
- Responsible for functional & technical development phases of Dynamics 365 CE implementations, upgrades, enhancements & integrations with other applications, as well as all other supporting tasks
Who we're looking for
- Experience with MS D365 CE capabilities and architecture
- Technical background with the knowledge of C#, .NET, design principles
- Advanced English language knowledge
You can visit our introduction website for more information about the platform: Microsoft Business Apps, Accenture Hungary
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.