Choose Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Join Accenture and be a part of our agile team which is helping a global aviation client to undergo a major digital and could transformation, including reflections of the COVID-19 affected world. Part of that transformation is a greenfield development of new features and applications based on the top-notch technologies and architecture concepts (Azure cloud and services, DevOps, CI/CD, microservices, micro frontend, event driven architecture etc.).
• Participating on or leading end-to-end solution architecture and design
• Working with business analysts and developers to design detailed solution patterns
• Support and guide development teams in implementing solutions and educate and advise any technical resource on the projects
• Designing, coding and testing software modules/ applications that meet design specifications;
• Creating, executing and documenting the tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets performance requirements (technical, functional and user interface);
• Participating in identifying configuration changes to applications so that they meet business process requirements;
• Maintaining, tuning and repairing applications in order to keep them performing according to technical and functional specifications
• Be part of a community focusing on Agile delivery and principles
• Experience with object oriented and functional programming for both frontend and backend (AngularJS, Java Spring-boot,)
• Experience building distributed / service oriented / microservice-style and cloud-based application architectures
• Strong knowledge of software development patterns and integration patterns
• Experience with designing solutions for cloud platforms (Azure or AWS or Google Cloud Platform)
• Experience with various delivery models such as Agile, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and/or DevOps
• A technical mindset and great attention to detail and Leadership experience
Accenture Technology Solutions is the place for someone looking for a challenging IT career and access to the kind of training, expertise and development tools that only a large company can offer. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects, try the latest technologies, and to be a part of an international team with a vast range of career opportunities
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.