As a ServiceNow consultant you will be closely involved in the implementation of ServiceNow projects for our customers around the globe.
You would be expected to familiarize yourself step by step with each phase of a software development project, and to assume your own responsibilities, especially in relation to independent programming tasks.
Our ServiceNow projects combine ITIL-based process consultancy and tool implementation in accordance with agile methods (scrum).
• Analysis, documentation, and management of customer requirements according to standardized methods
• Consulting duties and implementation tasks within the context of (IT) service management
• Development of customer-specific applications as well as the coding of interfaces for external IT systems
• Coordination of project activities between clients and project teams
• University or comparable degree in an IT-related field
• Profound professional experience in IT Consulting
• Experience in IT Service Management (ITIL); preferably knowledge of ServiceNow
• Working proficiency in German or English (prefferably both)
- Cafeteria – Budget for benefits based on your choice
- Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Flexible working arrangements (Flex-work, Home Office)
- Wide range of leading-edge trainings (including language courses)
- AYCM card
- Family oriented benefits
- Competitive compensation package, paid overtime and insurance
- Company shares on discount price
- Employee assistance program (psychologist support, legal or financial advice
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.