- Supporting HR with onboarding, exit management, leave management processes
- Online and offline HR document maintenance
- Organizing internal HR activities
- Providing administrative support to colleagues
- Ongoing College or university studies in Human Resources or Economy
- Fluent English knowledge (both verbal and written)
- Advanced MS Excel and Word knowledge
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
- Must be detail oriented, accurate and well organized, with the ability to work independently
- People oriented with the ability to bring compassionate HR to life
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Technology HR – Adobe HR Business Partner+
Posted 1 day ago
Global HR - Recognition Product Manager*
Posted 2 days ago
Strategy Campus Diversity Recruiter*
Posted 3 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.