Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries.
Industry 3.0, 4.0, what's next? Within the services of Accenture, Industry X.0 — the evolution of the fourth Industrial Revolution — is creating exciting opportunities for you to make your mark, leading industrial transformation. Join our team and enable our clients to embrace cyber-physical production, accelerate innovation and drive growth. Use the latest connected technologies to lead the digital revolution of industry, reshaping your future while helping our clients reimagine theirs.
Are you Java full-stack developer with solid level of German language looking for a great career challenge? You are on a right address! Working in agile environment in the transportation industry in Switzerland for our trusted and stable client will bring you not only travel experience but generous reward from both career and financial perspective as well.
- Designing, coding and testing application modules
- Supporting core business and digitalization in railways
- Bringing new ideas for making the solutions more effective
- Agile team-playing delivering of given tasks
- 3+ years of Java full-stack development experience (Streaming, Lambdas, Junit, Hibernate, Spring, Node.js, REST Api, SQL, Microservices, Docker)
- Fluent level of German language
- Intermediate level of English language
- Flexibility to travel abroad on regular basis for the first 6-12 months of employment
- Analytical thinking
- Team-player attitude
- Agile methodologies
- ESTA Cloud Stack
- IDE IntelliJ
- Swiss-salary compensation increase of base pay
- Provided accommodation at client’s site
- Per diems
- Possibility to have tax compensation
- Yearly package of cafeteria bonus
- Life and accident insurance
- Guaranteed job after returning from client’s site
- Career development at a truly multinational company
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.