As a C#.Net developer you work with leading edge technologies and participate on interesting projects for clients from various segment of market (Telecommunications, Banking, and Insurance, Automotive etc…) and your role will be:
• Design, code, test program or application modules that meet design specification
• Participate in execution and documentation of tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets Accenture Quality standards
• Assist in the integration of application components
• Close cooperation with client teams and follow up business requirements
• Experience with development of MS applications using Visual Studio
• Real life experience with Application Lifecycle Management
• Advanced English language knowledge
Nice to have:
• Experience with other Microsoft technologies (MS Dynamics CRM, Azure etc.)
• Experience with continuous integration development using MS Team Foundation Server
• Experience with web user interface development
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.