Accenture Advanced Technology center is looking for technology enthusiasts ready for a challenging IT career and focus on application development, systems administration work, and software maintenance providing practical programming and technology implementation for business.
As Azure DevOps Engineer you will work with leading-edge technologies and participate in interesting international projects for clients from various segments of the market (Banking, Insurance, Utilities, Retail, etc.)
What you will do
- Implement strategies for collaboration, code, infrastructure, source control, security, compliance, continuous integration, testing, delivery, monitoring, and feedback
- Engineer solutions on Azure
- Implement scalable and serverless infrastructure using latest available technologies
- Work with state-of-the-art technologies and from every aspect of the DevOps Ecosystem from development through deployment to operations and monitoring
- Implement instrumentation for monitoring the health and availability of services including fault detection, alerting, triage, and recovery (automated and manual)
- Work in conjunction with IT, engineering, and business groups to understand functionality, scalability, performance, security, and integration requirements
- Cooperate with Client teams, and International DevOps Teams
What we expect
- Experience either in developing code in at least one high-level programming language or in building automated infrastructures
- Familiar with both cloud platform administration and development
- Solid knowledge of key DevOps concepts – continuous integration and delivery, Infrastructure As Code and Cloud concept (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, FaaS)
- Hands-on Azure experience using key services like VMs, APIs, DevOps tools and/or other Azure Services
- Demonstrated experience with Azure DevOps, Azure Resource Management, PowerShell and other Azure DevOps related technologies and tools
- Working within an agile environment, including the use of Scrum and Kanban
- Conversational level of English language
What we offer
- Work with the latest technologies, participation in large and diverse international projects
- Powerful world corporate work environment, working with people of many nationalities
- Access to a whole set of learning platforms, continuous learning opportunity (certificates, bootcamps, languages, etc.)
- Modern and beautiful work environment with helpful colleagues
- Flexible working place (home office is allowed)
- A great company culture and company values
- Work-life balance, company cultural events
- Competitive compensation package, paid overtime and insurance
- A wide range of benefits included cafeteria, health insurance package, sport card, internal referral bonus, family oriented benefits, company shares on discount price
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.