Accenture Advanced Technology center is looking for technology enthusiasts ready for a challenging IT career and focus on application development, systems administration work, and software maintenance providing practical programming and technology implementation for business.
As Azure DevOps Engineer you will work with leading edge technologies and participate on interesting international projects for clients from various segments of market (Banking, Insurance, Utilities, Retail, etc.)
• Implement strategies for collaboration, code, infrastructure, source control, security, compliance, continuous integration, testing, delivery, monitoring, and feedback
• Implement scalable and serverless infrastructure using latest available technologies
• Work with state-of-the-art technologies and from every aspect of the DevOps Ecosystem from development through deployment to operations and monitoring
• Implement instrumentation for monitoring the health and availability of services including fault detection, alerting, triage, and recovery (automated and manual)
• Work in conjunction with IT, engineering, and business groups to understand functionality, scalability, performance, security, and integration requirements
• Cooperate with Client teams, and International DevOps Teams
What we expect
• Experience either in developing code in at least one high-level programming language or in building automated infrastructures
• Solid knowledge of key DevOps concepts – continuous integration and delivery, Infrastructure As Code and Cloud concept (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, FaaS)
• Hands-on Azure experience using key services like VMs, APIs, DevOps tools and/or other Azure Services
• Demonstrated experience with Azure DevOps, Azure Resource Management, PowerShell and other Azure DevOps related technologies and tools
• Working within an agile environment, including the use of Scrum and Kanban
Accenture Technology Solutions is the place for someone looking for a challenging IT career and access to the kind of training, expertise and development tools that only a large company can offer. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects, try the latest technologies, and to be a part of an international team with a vast range of career opportunities
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA PA - Pittsburgh
Java Full Stack/Cloud Native Developer
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - San Antonio
Federal - Automation Test Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Federal - Salesforce Developer
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.