The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
A new area within Accenture Digital is Industry X.0, an advanced, digitally-enabled planning and investment approach for manufacturing and asset-intensive industries. In your role within the Industry X.0 team, you’ll help clients take advantage of significant market opportunities as digital technology moves across industries. You’ll help them transform their product, manufacturing and product related services value chains in Communications, Media, High Tech, Chemicals, Products, Mining, Oil & Gas and Utilities. As part of Accenture Digital, you’ll benefit from tailored career management and specialist skills that will fuel your ambitions in the Industry X.0 space.
Providing general MES Support for live production
- Receiving calls and reports from site and resolving issues if applicable
- Interacting with Subject Matter Experts/ plant users/ various stakeholders for further troubleshooting
- Collaborating with a team of 4 to provide 6/24 support
- Preparing reports and resolution scenarios, troubleshooting guidelines
- BSc or MSc Degree
- Minimum 1 year of IT experience in the Manufacturing industry (functional or technical)
- Functional knowledge in any of the following: Product Data Management, Shop Floor Control, Material Planning (MRP), Capacity Requirements Planning (CRP), Product Costing, Manufacturing Accounting, Procurement , Incoming Inspection and Materials Management, Inventory Management and Product Quality
- Technical/ Functional experience in MES tools (preferred: Simatic IT, Apriso, Schneider Sap MII)
- Basic database knowledge (Oracle, SQL)
- Fluency in English and in Hungarian (written and oral)
· Attractive compensation and benefits package
· Interesting and challenging work for prestigious clients
· Opportunity to grow at a truly multinational company
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Engineering Team Consultant
USA GA - Atlanta
AD9 Workday Data Certified Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.