- Design, code, test program or application modules that meet design specification
- Assist in the integration of application components to meet business requirements
- Maintain, tune and repair applications to keep them performing according to the technical and functional specifications
- Keep contact with clients
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience with Node.js and Angular 2+ or React
- Fluency in English and in Hungarian (written and oral)
- Application Server and Webserver experience (Weblogic, GlassFish, Apache)
- German language knowledge is a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.