What will be your responsibility:
- Design, code, test program or application modules that meet design specification
- Participate in execution and documentation of tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets performance requirements
- Assist in the integration of technical and application components to meet business requirements
- Provide technical guidance to junior developers
- Learn new, market demanded technologies and products
- Java, JSE or JEE knowledge on advanced level
- Intermediate or higher level of English language knowledge (both written and oral)
- Fluent Hungarian
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability of working in multicultural teams
- Experience with web technologies
- Use of build automation tool (like Apache Maven)
- Experience with webservices
- Test automation knowledge (like JUnit)
- German language knowledge
What we offer:
- Attractive compensation and benefits package
- Interesting and challenging work for prestigious clients
- Opportunity to grow at a truly multinational company
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA IL - Chicago
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Business Research Consultant
USA MD - Suitland
Federal - Business Process and Acquisition/PPBE Lead
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.