Accenture Technology employs technology enthusiasts who focus on application development, system administration work, and software maintenance providing practical programming and technology implementation for business.
- Design, code, test program or application modules that meet design specification
- Participate in execution and documentation of tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets performance requirements
- Assist in the integration of technical and application components to meet business requirements
- Lead a small team of developers as a technical supervisor
- Learn new, market demanded technologies and products
- Have minimum 5 years of experience in developing complex Java/JEE solutions
- Familiarity with OOP principles, UML and application design
- Understand the basic design patterns, architectural blueprints and microservices architecture
- Use any of standard application frameworks such as Spring or Hibernate
- Have experience with Hudson, Maven, Continuous Build principles
- Usage of Eclipse
- SQL knowledge and database concepts
Nice to have:
Fluency in German
- Willingness to travel and stay on-site
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Junior Program/Project Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Security Global Quality & Risk Associate Manager
Performance, Risk & Quality
Google Cloud Platform Solution Architect
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.