Job Location: Budapest
Regional Description: Hungary
Job Number: 00580043 00580043_en
The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
A new area within Accenture Digital is Industry X.0, an advanced, digitally-enabled planning and investment approach for manufacturing and asset-intensive industries. In your role within the Industry X.0 team, you’ll help clients take advantage of significant market opportunities as digital technology moves across industries. You’ll help them transform their product, manufacturing and product related services value chains in Communications, Media, High Tech, Chemicals, Products, Mining, Oil & Gas and Utilities. As part of Accenture Digital, you’ll benefit from tailored career management and specialist skills that will fuel your ambitions in the Industry X.0 space.
Development of PLC and HMI control softwares based on the electrical drawings provided by vendors, as an input. Evaluation of input and specificied data tables, selecting appropriate program blocks from software library/templates for dedicated PLC, similiarly for HMI. Modification of PLC and HMI programs in accordance with requirements. Commissioning, testing and documentation of deployed solution.
• Experience with Siemens S7 PLC programming and industrial commissioning
• HMI programming
• Understanding electrical diagrams and technical specifications
• Experience with complex systems
• Fluency in English and in Hungarian
• BSc or MSc Degree in Electrical Engineering
• Building automation programming and commissioning experience
• Siemens TIA Portal know-how
• Experience with SCADA development
• EPLAN (or other circuit diagram editor) experience
What we offer:
• Attractive compensation and benefits package
• Interesting and challenging work for prestigious clients
• Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience abroad
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.