- Documented experience with strong skills on SAP APO PP/DS Functions.
- Should have “hands on experience” on DS board functions and have designed and developed Detailed Scheduling Board functions for PP/DS
- Experience with PP/DS and DS Board Heuristics with Optimizer
- Solid understanding of integration with ECC and Manufacturing process
- Solid understanding of ECC/APO PPDS planning master data
- Some experience with SAP IBP preferred
- Documented project experience in at least one full-project lifecycle
- Proven ability to assess the business model and its integration with technology
- Good understanding of cross functional integration and how to apply leading experience from similar consultancy company will be an advantage
- App development experience an advantage
- Expected to be up-to-speed with latest releases within SAP Supply Chain Planning
- Desire to further grow as professional and master SAP S/4HANA EM functionality
- You have excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- You have excellent stakeholder management skills
- You are willing to work on-site
- You are fluent in English and preferably in one of the Scandinavian languages – Danish, Swedish or Norwegian
Investing in you
Our employees are our most important asset. At Accenture, we believe that quality comes from within and we invest heavily in developing your professional competencies.
You will receive on-going training that builds and extends your skills on a continuous basis, allowing you to develop tailored expertise quickly. You will have direct access to state-of-the-art technologies, tools and developer kits from all the major hardware and software houses, keeping you on cutting-edge of your area of expertise.
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity.
Are you interested in developing your career opportunities in a world-class environment? Submit your Cover letter, CV and university transcripts online today.
We look forward to receiving your application!
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please call us at +45 7228 8000
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.