Accenture Consulting is looking for an SAP S/4HANA Finance Transformation Consultant to ’Products’ Industry Group
Are you interested in technology and innovative solutions? Do you enjoy understanding and explaining the big picture, while still getting practical experience? Do you like to develop creative and good solutions in cross-functional teams? If you are motivated by developing technology creatively and contributing to socially beneficial projects that make a difference - for industries, economies and life - then Accenture may be the place for you.
We’re looking for an experienced advisory consultant within the SAP finance space, who can interact fluently with senior finance stakeholders at our clients. The ideal candidate is comfortable in both accounting, controlling and performance management and can be the bridge between the client and our more functional and technical teams.
You will be part of Accenture Consulting and our industry group “Products”. As a Consultant part of Products, you will be part of the firm’s biggest industry group that continues to grow rapidly along with the market’s demand for its services.
Our clients are typically industry leaders, predominantly within Retail, Consumer Goods & Services, Life Science, Freight & Logistics, Travel, Construction, Automotive & Industrial Equipment.
Our main focus currently is the delivery, sales and pre-sales of S/4HANA enabled transformation projects. In this role you’ll meet our clients located across Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland and your primary goal is to help translate technology innovation into real business value.
Who are you?
As part of our team, you will both be selling and delivering consulting services to our clients.
Your experiences and skills consist of the following:
- Consulting within relevant industry
- +5 years of SAP FICO, preferably also experience with S/4HANA
- Capable of assessing current state, identify customer requirements, and define the future state and/or business solution
- Ability to build trust-based relationships with clients
- Analytical, social and communication skills
- Bachelor or master’s degree
- Fluent in English and preferably also one or more Nordic languages
- You are flexible and willing to travel
By joining Accenture, you get -
- A career opportunity at one of the globally leading IT consultancies
- An end-to-end focus with clients as a trusted partner and advisor to support them from strategy to execution
- Access to a global network of experts and personal co-operation with senior high-performing colleagues and market leading clients
- Personal training opportunities and a market leading career-development program. Excellent possibilities for learning and knowledge gain, resulting in a great possibility to grow as both a person and a professional.
- A very strong team culture among supportive colleagues, where team spirit and cooperation are highly valued and rewarded
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, ethnicity, culture, age etc. We provide an environment of inclusion and diversity where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
We look forward to receiving your application! Please enclose your CV and a cover letter.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Federal - Web Developer
Posted 1 day ago
USA CA - San Jose
Business Process Delivery
Posted 1 day ago
USA CA - Sacramento
Data Engineer Consultant (Sacramento & Los Angeles)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.