Enterprise Cloud Architect for our Products Consulting practice
Are you ready to join us to help clients rethink how technology can make them more agile, flexible and a ‘borderless’ business? Do you want to help the biggest brands define and implement a strategy that will reduce the operational cost of IT changes while increasing speed of delivery and resiliency of production systems?
If yes, then you are the one we are looking for!
As a Technology Consulting practitioner, you will work with clients to improve the lives of consumers. You will affect what people purchase, where they shop and what they drive, and have the opportunity to help create a more connected experience for travelers and influence how physicians, patients and pharma companies work together. By joining Accenture’s Products Architecture and Security team, you will embark on a fast-paced, dynamic and rewarding career path where no two days are ever the same. Our culture is focused on providing you with the tools and opportunities to establish yourself as an industry leader.
Currently, the team consists of six dedicated specialists spread across the Nordics and has the mission to provide architecture expertise, enabling the identification and delivery of customer relevant innovative technology solutions to our Products client segment in the Nordics. Also, you will be part in ensuring a close interlock between Accenture’s Global Offering Groups and the Products Delivery team.
As our new Technology Consulting Manager, you will both drive and deliver the Architecture Transformation Journey for our clients while strengthening our presence on the Danish market via Business Development.
In more detail, you will be focusing on:
- Solving key business problems and challenges by enabling an architecture transformation, painting a picture of, and charting a journey from the current state to a “to-be” enterprise environment
- Helping organizations pivot to the “New IT”, enabling flexibility and adaptability within our client organizations through Agile and Multi-Speed IT
- Overseeing the production and implementation of Architecture Solutions covering multiple cloud technologies, associated Infrastructure/ application architecture, development and operating models
- Developing IT Strategy and Enterprise Architectures in complex environments
- Technology requirements analysis – aligning the solution to the business need
- Engaging with Account leads early in the Sales process in the capacity of Solution Architect and Architecture Expert with knowledge in Accenture’s Technology offerings
- Understanding business challenges and explaining how our offerings and services provide value
- Identifying a client’s high-level business needs and leading the creation of detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases
- Leading and working through organizational change, developing and implementing creative solutions
- Managing business development opportunities to bring innovative technology solutions and ways of working to clients
You in a nutshell
You have 5+ years of work experiences from international organizations in the following industries: Retail, Consumer Goods, Auto and Industrial, Travel or Life Sciences. On top of that, you have a university degree in a relevant field, such as Engineering, IT or Business. Since you will be travelling on a regular base, mobility throughout the Nordics is essential as well as fluency in English.
In more detail, you have knowledge in some of the following areas:
- Architecture strategy and roadmap design
- Architecture governance
- Solution architecture studies (function/ application/ technology/ data)
- Blueprints and architecture with industry- relevant perspectives and patterns
- Architecture advisory services
- Experience of enterprise architecture
- Passion for technology trends
- Broad understanding of security-both Application and Infrastructure
- IT4IT, Cloud Service Management and Application Strategy, Enterprise Architecture
- Cloud-PaaS, ACP and SaaS
- You know how to understand business challenges and explain how our offerings and services provide value
- You have experience in identifying a client’s high-level business needs and leading the creation of detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases
- Working through organizational change, developing and implementing creative solutions is part of your daily work
- You possess well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues and synthesize large amounts of information
- Ideally, you have the ITIL certification
- As a person, you are confident and open-minded
Do you see yourself being our next team member? Then so apply through our career webpage including CV and Cover Letter today!
Investing in you
At Accenture we believe that quality comes from within and we invest considerable resources in the development of your professional competencies. You will receive on-going training and leadership development that builds and extends your skills on a continuous basis.
You will get your own career counselor who interacts with you on a regular basis, ensuring you a career path that suits your needs and ambitions. Through our buddy network you will have easy access to knowledge and networks both on a professional and a social level. By using laptops, mobile phones, internet access and technological innovation, you will furthermore benefit from our flexible working arrangements.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.