Experienced SAP Hybris Marketing Consultant
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 401,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Turn your ideas into results – join Accenture SAP practice to make great ideas happen for some of the world’s largest and most dynamic companies.
Right now, we are looking for experienced SAP Hybris Marketing Consultants. We will give you the opportunity to grow personally and professionally in a dynamic environment. Our projects are built on cooperation and teamwork and you will find yourself working together with other talented and dedicated professionals, all working towards a shared goal.
SAP consulting professionals at Accenture specialize in the design, development, integration and delivery of functional and industry solutions and processes for clients based on existing packages or custom-built systems. Working at Accenture, you will leverage your core business, technology and industry expertise, enabling our clients to become high performance businesses.
SAP Sales and Customer Service professionals deliver solutions across the SAP Hybris portfolio covering sales, service, marketing and commerce.
- Lead analysis, design and implementation of SAP Hybris Marketing solutions in close cooperation with the client following relevant methodology such as Agile or Waterfall
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
- Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- M.Sc. in Business or Engineering, such as Computer Science or Digital Marketing
- 1-2 years of experience configuring/implementing SAP Hybris Marketing features and functionality either On-Premise or Cloud Edition
- Solid background and experience working with SAP CRM and Customer Engagement Intelligence (CEI)
- Experience with minimum 1 full life cycle implementation project consisting of analysis, design, config/development build, test, deployment and training
- Business mindset with deep knowledge of functional processes
- Experience working in a project environment
- Ability to travel up to 80%
- SAP Hybris Marketing Data Management and Dynamic Customer Profiling
- SAP Hybris Segmentation and Campaign Management
- SAP Hybris Multi-wave Marketing Automation & trigger-based campaign setup
- SAP Hybris Marketing Resource Management and Planning
- SAP Hybris Marketing Recommendations and Predictive Modelling
- SAP Hybris Marketing Analytics
- Experience in customization and integration options of SAP Hybris Marketing
Professional and personal skills:
- Driver mindset combined with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt to clients at all levels, from CEO to shop floor
- Outstanding at team work and with an ability to manage people
- Constructive mindset, solution-focused
- Good communication and presentation skills
- You are fluent in English and one of the Scandinavian languages – Danish Swedish or Norwegian
Investing in you
Our employees are our most important asset. At Accenture we believe that quality comes from within and we invest heavily in developing your professional competencies. You will receive on-going training that builds and extends your skills on a continuous basis, allowing you to develop tailored expertise quickly. You will have direct access to state-of-the-art technologies and tools keeping you on cutting-edge of your area of expertise.
You will get your own career counselor who interacts with you on a regular basis, ensuring you a career path that suits your needs and ambitions.
Are you interested in developing your career opportunities in a world class environment? Apply online today. Please make sure to upload the following documents:
Cover letter and CV
BSc or MSc grades
We look forward to receiving your application.
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please call us at +45 7228 8000
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Oracle HCM Cloud Time & Labor Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
USA NY - New York
Management Consulting Senior Manager – New York, NY
USA MO - Kansas City
Technology and Operations Social Media Associate Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.