SAP Technology Senior Advisor/Practitioner
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
We will give you the opportunity to grow personally and professionally in a dynamic environment. Our projects are built on cooperation and teamwork and you will find yourself working together with other talented and dedicated professionals, all working towards a shared goal.
As SAP Technology Senior Advisor/Practitioner you will be responsible for supporting the expansion and building of our Product industry SAP Technology Consulting practice. Your Key targets will be to grow Accenture’s Products Industry SAP Technology Consulting business. Expand Accenture’s position as a trusted SAP technology consulting partner within the Products Industry. Develop and expand existing and new accounts within the Products industry with a special focus on SAP Technology Consulting/Advisory. Work with Accenture Technology to engineer and deliver SAP solutions to tier 1 clients.
The SAP Technology Consulting Advisor/Practitioner will be based in Denmark
- 7-10 years industry experience from one or more of the following industry segments: industrial, consumer goods/ services, retail, pharma
- Deep experience in applying SAP Technology/ERP in the context of the above industries, and specifically around one or more of the following area:
- SAP Technology Consulting/Advisory (i.e. business case/IT diagnostics, value assessments, roadmap development, software selections etc.)
- SAP Transformational program management - core SAP and next Gen SAP solutions
- Ability to interact as trusted advisor with executive leadership across tier 1 clients and drive sales on the same leveraging Accenture’s local and global SAP capabilities
- Strong practice builder and someone who can help shape and influence our go-to-market approach in the Products Industry
- Documented SAP Finance experience
- You have excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- You have excellent stakeholder management skills
- You have the ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- You are willing to work on-site
- You are fluent in English and preferably in one of the Scandinavian languages – Danish, Swedish or Norwegian
Investing in you
Our employees are our most important asset. At Accenture, we believe that quality comes from within and we invest heavily in developing your professional competencies.
You will receive on-going training that builds and extends your skills on a continuous basis, allowing you to develop tailored expertise quickly. You will have direct access to state-of-the-art technologies, tools and developer kits from all the major hardware and software houses, keeping you on cutting-edge of your area of expertise.
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity.
Are you interested in developing your career opportunities in a world-class environment? Submit your Cover letter, CV and university transcripts online today.
We look forward to receiving your application!
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please call us at +45 7228 8000
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Microsoft - Technology Consulting - Senior Manager - Southwest
USA MD - Greenbelt
Federal - SOC / Security Engineering Deputy Lead
Property & Casualty Insurance Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.