Accenture Cyber Fusion Center in Prague is a unique multidisciplined team of over 130 people passionate about Cyber Security. As part of Accenture Security, we support clients globally to prepare for and defend against the rapidly changing capabilities of cyber attackers. We are looking for security professionals to join our international team at our custom-built location.
We are currently looking for a CyberArk Developer to work on Client projects. We require a team member who is self-motivated, effective at multi-tasking. The candidate should be interested in developing their security career working alongside cyber security and security risk and compliance specialists. You will support implementations, operations and development of security technologies and software tools especially in area of Privileged Access Management and Endpoint Protection.
- Support the design and implementation of Privileged Access Management systems
- Development - creating new plug-ins and connectors for CyberArk solutions
- Document technical processes and procedures including the regular revision of support documents
- Support Client’s CyberArk infrastructure
- Scripting and development experience (PowerShell, C#/C++)
- Basic knowledge of security principles, standards and techniques
- Very good spoken and written English
- Ability to work in multinational and virtual teams
Nice to have skills:
- Scripting and development experience (RESTful APIs, Shell scripting)
- Web technical knowledge: HTML/CSS/JS, RESTful APIs
- Windows and Linux system administration
- Databases administration (e.g. Oracle, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- Knowledge or experience with Active Directory, LDAP, DB, network devices
- Knowledge of the principles of CyberArk CPM and PSM plugins development
- Java, Python, JSON development knowledge, AutoIT, CyberArk PACLI
- Certified CyberArk CDE
Technologies you will work with:
- CyberArk Privileged Access Security
- CyberArk Endpoint Privilege Manager
- Windows Server
- Cloud Environment
- Active Directory
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.