Do you speak both Dutch and English at a professional level? Do you have an interest in technology and at least one year experience in a customer facing position? No programming skills required. Be ready for a challenge, we will teach you the rest
Interested? Continue reading below:
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, independent and motivated Application Analyst who is interested in a position that will allow you to combine your technical, people and consulting skills. Our team is responsible for the implementation services in the Netherlands and Belgium for one of the leading global Human Capital Management software providers. As the implementation team, we are leading the end to end projects.
As an analyst in our team, you will be collaborating with a project manager or senior team member on implementation projects for our customers in the Netherlands and Belgium. Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Providing support for the Project Manager
- Leading the analysis of customer HR Payroll processes
- Configuration of software according to customer requirements
- Training of customer project team
- User Acceptance Testing
- Project related administrative tasks
As an analyst, you will be working with a high level of independence, have regular customer contact and have a direct impact on delivery. Therefore, it is essential to be particularly strong in communication, have the ability to follow timelines and function independently. Some of the key requirements include:
- Fluent Dutch and English speaker
- Independent and responsible
- Strong communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Affinity with technology and software
In addition to that, any of the below are considered nice to have
- Project Management Skills
- Experience in supporting HCM applications or similar configuration customer facing support roles
- Proficient with HR Policies and Concepts
- Proficient in Payroll concepts
- Functional Experience in Human Capital Management Systems
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.