Sales & Pricing Performance provides end-to-end sales and pricing effectiveness, sales operations, and analytics services. S&PP partners with teams around the world to deliver insights, improve acumen and win profitable deals. S&PP Deal Support helps deal teams strategize and execute to drive profitability and achieve client goals through compelling, market-based pricing and commercial proposals.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Applies principles of prioritization and re-prioritization for the Market Unit, and works with Demand Management CL9/10 to triage requests accordingly
- Fosters trust-based relationships with MU leadership and supports MU pipeline, service offerings and assignments
- Provides guidance and educates customers on the value of Pursuit Services and champions our service offerings
- Builds and maintains customer relationships to enhance customer experience; understand our customers, and our offerings
- Reviews new requests in myPursuitServices queue and initiates scoping calls with customers to better understand their needs and align them with service catalogue offerings
- Maintains focus on key S&PP Pursuit Services deals ensuring that deals are forecasted and adequately staffed
- Educates other demand management team members to align the appropriate service offerings, skills, and bandwidth with client’s needs
- Ensures accurate data including fields such as demand notes, dates, service levels, and other key information within the myPursuitServices tool
- Provides demand management coverage to other MUs as needed – e.g. PTO, volume management
- Trains and develops new joiners
- Leads effort to manage the forecast and assignments to provide a balance for team members and enable them to take PTO, training, etc. without causing a disruption in service to customers
- Provides inputs to process improvement, standardization, and cost efficiency
- Serves as first point of contact for customer escalations
- Customer Insight – INTERMEDIATE
- Deal Shaping – INTERMEDIATE
- Sales Planning & Forecasting – INTERMEDIATE
- Sales Pursuit Management – INTERMEDIATE
- Sales Reporting & Channel Analytics – INTERMEDIATE
- Value Analysis and Prioritization – INTERMEDIATE
Skills & Work Experience
- Analytical Thinking
- Project Management
- Anticipates business needs
- Communication skills
- Customer Service
- Decision Making & Judgement
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Building
- MS Office Software
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.