This will be your future team
Scheduling team coordinates staffing of internal employees to Accenture projects – tracks open positions, offers candidates and communicates both with project managers and employees. They cooperate also with recruiting and other HR teams accross the company.
Team consists of 5 friendly and supportive people – 4 Schedulers and Team Lead. Staffing is handled by Schedulers, but they can’t properly do their job without accurate data and reports prepared by Scheduling Support.
This will be your future role
As a Scheduling Support you will be responsible for:
- preparing of all regular reports
- administration of data in internal scheduling tools
- occasionally basic searches of candidates in internal databaze
- preparing of ad hoc reports or statistics according to team needs
We currently work fully from home, once it will be possible, we will return to office in Chodov Business Park. Then you will work partly from home, partly from office. We will provide you proper training on the beggining. Role requires 20 hours / week and it is needed to work every working day. However, working hours are partly flexible and can be planned during the day according to your school timetable.
This is what you already have:
- Excel is your friend – you will use it on everyday basis, ca. 70% of your time, pivot tables, filters, vlookup or charts is a piece of cake for you (macro knowledge is nice to have, but not a must)
- you speak fluently Czech / Slovak
- you have good command of English – company communication and tools are in English and occasionally you will need to collaborate with foreign colleagues
- your are detail oriented, precise, responsible and reliable
- you are university student with interest in long-term collaboration
- you can start in December / January
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.