Operations Sales Process roles do the following: Provide sales process support to client teams, entity leadership, other internal operations teams and interfacing functional areas. Assist Accenture executives in navigating the company's internal sales processes. Support opportunity pipeline management, new business meeting coordination, sales reporting/analysis for leadership, and process/application support for client teams.
• Work independently with supervision
• Be an individual contributor with regular guidance on competing priorities
• May supervise and career counsel an Analyst (L11) with oversight from a supervisor
• Interact confidently with senior leadership within sphere of responsibility
• Provide feedback on operational processes
• Be familiar with S&PP Service Areas and how Sales Operations supports them with expertise in specific area of responsibility
• Be familiar with supporting tools and processes with expertise in specific area of responsibility
• Have a basic understanding of where S&PP Sales Operations fits into the bigger Accenture picture
• Must be able to support/mirror core business working hours for the supported business area
• Must be able to accommodate work hour flexibility due to business need (e.g., when interaction/conference calls with team members in other time zones is required, at mid-month and month-end peak activity periods, when a critical issue requires immediate resolution, or when covering for a colleague in another area)
• May be required to occasionally work from home, so must have good connectivity and the ability to create a distraction-free work environment
• May be required to occasionally travel domestically or internationally
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• Excellent oral and written communications skills in English and German – this role requires a confident communicator and team player with robust interpersonal skills and a “can-do” attitude
• Ability to work virtually with diverse individuals
• Strong organizational / time management / data management skills
• Excellent accuracy and attention to detail; prioritizes and plans work activities
• Analytical skills; collects and researches data
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
• Understanding of Sales/Opportunity Management process and policies preferred; the ability to follow and apply sales processes, particularly our complex approval processes, is a core competency of the role
• Proficiency in Manage mySales application preferred
• Understanding of basic finance concepts for a services company
• Ability to work under minimal supervision and guidance
• Good facilitation and team-building skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.