Accenture Cyber Fusion Center in Prague is unique team of people working in information and cyber security area and delivering security services to broad spectrum of clients in Europe, Americas, Africa and Asia.
We are currently looking for Security Intern to work on client opportunities and projects, someone who is self-motivated, effective multi-tasking and who looks for a job in which you can direct and develop your security career next to the cyber security, security risk and compliance specialists.
The primary objectives are to support our team in delivery of managed security services. You will support implementations and operations of security technologies and software tools especially in area privileged access management. The successful candidate will also help to develop operational documentation and processes.
• Support design and implementation of privileged access management systems
• Support of operational activities e.g. incident handling, troubleshooting etc
• Support with implementation and configuration of PAM tools
• Bachelor’s degree in the field of computer science, IT or Information Security
• Basic knowledge of security principles, standards and techniques (e.g. IAM, PAM, networking…).
• Very good spoken and written English.
• Ability to work in multinational and virtual teams.
• Willingness to learn and improve.
Nice to have skills:
• Prior experience with identity management CyberArk tool.
• Knowledge or experience with Active Directory, LDAP, DB, network devices.
• Good communication and presentation skills.
• Understanding of IT service management and security operational processes.
• Understanding of disaster recovery concepts.
The safety and well-being of our candidates and employees remain our priority. Please note that the recruitment process for opportunities in Accenture in Czech Republic will be conducted only via online format during the current coronavirus outbreak.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.