• Knowledge of CAN bus and CAN frames and vehicle boardnet
• Skills with operating Vector equipment (or similar)
• Understanding of the automotive manufacturing process and vehicle lifecycle implications including involvement and responsibilities of Tier 1 suppliers
• Working with measuring and metering equipment
• Understanding of vehicle (secure) diagnostics, debugging and re-flashing processes and methods
• Knowledge of Unix-based operating systems, implications to embedded systems and hardware
• Analytical, problem solving skills and interest in constantly (monthly basis) changing work with niche number of repetitive tasks and significant demand on personal creativity and interest
• Communication skills (ability to give technical demonstrations)
• Precision and attention to details, willingness to learn
Nice to have skills:
• Understanding of safety related vehicle aspects (i.e. ASIL) and standards
• Understanding of vehicle related regulations and nuances in requirements in various markets
• Understanding of real-time operations and their implications to security and safety
• Understanding of cryptographic aspects used in the vehicle ecosystem
• Advanced knowledge of sub-systems like immobilizer, central gateway/secure gateway and others
• Experience working in a large enterprise and with a geographically spread team
• Personal interest in electronics and automotive, development of methodologies and passion in research and “knowing more”
• Interest in dealing with the client directly (comfortable with presenting in front of external audience)
• Working knowledge or exposure to software development (“Hardware/Software Codesign”)
• Work with 100+ cyber security professionals in a newly built Cyber Fusion in Prague, Holešovice
• Strong emphasis on trainings, self-development and certification programs
• Work with unique and attractive 21st century technologies and equipment daily
• Strong potential for growth and acceptance of additional responsibilities
• Work in well-established international company with clear career growth possibilities
The safety and well-being of our candidates and employees remain our priority. Please note that the recruitment process for opportunities in Accenture in Czech Republic will be conducted only via online format during the current coronavirus outbreak.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.