The primary objectives of the Security Operations Associates are to monitor and review security events for external Accenture clients.
• Monitor event queues and respond based on priorities and service level agreements
• Perform investigations, based on defined processes, to help determine the cause of the security incident
• Initiate escalation procedure to counteract potential threats/vulnerabilities, based on defined processes
• Appropriately inform and advise management on incidents
• Highlight issues in processes related to security monitoring so that they can be corrected
• Part of a 24/7 Shift operation
• Travel is sometimes possible once experienced.
• Thorough when following processes
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks
• Basic knowledge of IT technologies
• Proficiency in written and spoken English
• Willingness to learn and improve – extensive training will be provided
Nice to have skills:
• Interest in Security, Network and Server Monitoring technologies
• Basic knowledge of Windows server and Unix/Linux operating systems
• Knowledge of Networking protocols and technologies, e.g. TCP/IP, Firewalls, Routers, etc.
• Knowledge of Security principles, techniques and technologies
• Experience working in a customer service or support environment
• Programming and scripting skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.