- Participate in workplace investigations and be primarily responsible for drafting accurate and thorough investigation/interview meeting notes and investigation reports for investigations impacting all Career Levels, up to and including Managing Director.
- Translate interview notes and relevant documentation.
- Complete tasks as soon as is reasonably practical, with minimal delay and to a high standard of written English.
- Keep stakeholders (investigators, GCCM () leadership, witnesses, local Employee Relations, HR or legal contacts) aware of progress.
- Support Investigators in other ad hoc activities, for example, training materials, the collation of appendices and arranging meeting logistics.
College degree required; advanced degree in law. Specialization in Employment Law is an advantage.
• Work Experience:
Minimum 2 years experience in legal especially in the field of employment law or litigation. Experience in assisting or conducting workplace (or other) investigations.
• Work Requirements:
Exceptional travel, European working hours
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.